您的位置:首页 > 其它

白领的一天:日常聊天之如何在打长途电话上省钱

2010-08-08 23:36 267 查看
真实场景:Peter 给现居澳大利亚的母亲打了个电话。看看如何在打长途电话上省钱。

J: How was your phone conversation with your mom?
J:你在电话里跟母亲谈得怎样?
P: It was great!! At last I have been able to catch up with her properly. Phone calls from here to Australia are so expensive
P:太棒了!最终我还是跟她通上话了。从这儿打到澳大利亚很贵的。
J: That's why you did it through Skype.
J:这就是你用skype的原因了。
P: Yep... it works out at about 3 cents per minute.
P:是的…算来是每分钟三澳分。
J: I have to say it’s dirt cheap.
J:必须承认这很便宜。
P: Sure is!!
P:当然了!
J: As far as I know, even an instant message costs ¥1 from China to Australia
J:据我所知,一条从中国发往澳大利亚的即时信息还要一元人民币呢。
P: Yeah which is about 20 cents.
P:是的,20澳分。
J: I guess I’d better teach my parents how to use Skype. I want them to contact me through Skype when I am in Beijing so that the cost would be low.
J:我想我最好还是教父母使用Skype,希望当我在北京时,他们用skype跟我联系,这样话费就很低了。
P: Yeah that would be a good idea.
P:是的,好主意。

重点口语句型:

catch up with: (口语)与某人取得联系

work out (at sth): 计算,计算出

It’ll work out cheaper to travel by bus.
算来还是乘公共汽车便宜些。

dirt cheap: (adj.& adv.) 非常便宜的

It was dirt cheap. 这太便宜了。

I got it dirt cheap. 我买得非常便宜。
内容来自用户分享和网络整理,不保证内容的准确性,如有侵权内容,可联系管理员处理 点击这里给我发消息
标签: